Can't wait!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ryannazaretian, Jun 16, 2010.

1. ryannazaretian macrumors 6502a

ryannazaretian

Well, I was able to pre-order yesterday. I spent most of my day at work trying the online pre-ordering, only leaving me in frustration. I decided to take half a day off to go to the AT&T store and pre-order. I got my pre-orer in at 2:50PM CST, which means I should have made the cut-off for the June 24th delivery date.

Well, that's great and all, but I still can't get any work done. I'm so excited to get a new phone. I currently have a BlackBerry Curve 8330 from Sprint that freezes up all the time (only 4 months old, but it's a refurb from my HTC Touch Pro that broke). The closest thing I have had to the iPhone 4 is my 1st Generation 8GB iPod Touch, and let me tell you, it's past its prime, especially with iOS 4.

I wonder if I'll get any work done this week or next, or if I'll even make it until next Thursday before I totally crack from excitement.

From the email, it seems like AT&T is going to deliver them on the 24th. It seems like all I've been hearing is that they will only ship on the 24th.

*Fingers crossed*

I don't know what I'm going to try to do first on the iPhone (besides activation).

I can't wait!

What is everyone's thoughts?

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

I'm excited for you.

3. ryannazaretian thread starter macrumors 6502a

ryannazaretian

No! I want to know the thoughts of everyone else getting one? How will you survive? I have terrible self control on technology things, so I'm going to be a total mess by the end of next week. One thing is for sure, I'll be all caught up on everything about the iPhone 4, inside and out.

:D

4. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

I'm excited to be getting the new iPhone 4, but I will never be as excited over an iPhone as I was waiting in line for the Original iPhone back in 2007.

that day changed technology history, but the new iPhone 4 is just a refresh of an already great product.

5. olly666 macrumors regular

olly666

Just, wow...

6. RoarinRow macrumors regular

RoarinRow

I can wait cause I don't want to see my wife's face when the package arrives lol.

7. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 603

Knowlege Bomb

Dude, you are so awesome.

8. CooKieMoNs7eR macrumors 68000

CooKieMoNs7eR

I reserved, didn't get confirmation email, called apple they told me I'm not in their records, so I'm gonna wait in line, I no longer have a reserved iPhone :(

9. uberamd macrumors 68030

uberamd

I am pretty pumped to get mine. Time will fly by though because I'm not thinking about it.

10. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 603

Knowlege Bomb

I actually got a little over-zealous. I've now been on hold for almost 20 minutes waiting to cancel my second iPhone set to be delivered on the 24th.

One order shows being completed at 6:16 and the other at 7:30 but I don't remember actually getting through until about 9:30. Strange...

11. RoarinRow macrumors regular

RoarinRow

I know what you mean. I tried and tried that I accidentally ordered two that went through.

12. PLamarine macrumors 6502

PLamarine

Thrilled! I am more so than I was for the 3GS launch last June, and it was my first iPhone. For me, I am most excited about the 720p video...hoping it is as good as the Flip Ultra HD (hoping it is better, actually, but will be happy with "as good as").