I know its based on user choice and what you maybe using your laptop for. But I am trying to understand why someone would get lets say a rMB 1.2 or 1.3 for almost or the same price that you can get a powerhouse rMBP for? With that said, I know the MB is extremely portable but then again so is the rMBP. So I am just trying to see if I am missing something before I make a decision on which one to buy this week. I would use mine 80% mobile and the other 20% it would be in the office connected to a large monitor. Any thoughts?