CapsuleRebel

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by oli356, Oct 23, 2011.

1. oli356 macrumors 6502

Anyone got one of these for the 4S?

Got myself a white iPhone and thought the white case would look quite nice. Though a email from Switch Easy last week

Not sure how good the black would look, the blue I think is a bit dark, lime no, pink uhmm no... and don't like the turqoise. Wish there was a baby blue version!

Anyone got this case then? Mind sharing your thoughts and possibly some pics :)?

Thanks!

2. bobcpa macrumors newbie

Have this case for my 3gs....

In general, love the case. I have black...have dropped the phone several times with no consequence.

By Switcheasy's admittance, there were some issues with the case where it was not a clean fit all around. Apparantly, from the reviews that I have read, that has been solved with the latest generation.

Am considering seriously getting the case for the 4s....looking for a change in color...maybe the dark blue.

3. CJisohsocool macrumors 6502

I was wondering if like dust/dirt gets in the back of the case? like where the tpu and plastic parts meet?

4. McJUG macrumors newbie

I Had a black Capsule Rebel on my iPhone 4 and will tell you that it is an excellent case. The fit is perfect and like bobcpa stated, I too have dropped mine several times with no consequences. It fits very well in a Sedio clip holster too. My only gripe is that it does not lie flat on its back because of the spine. I get comments about the case all the time, it looks really unique compared to all of the usual types of cases everyone else has. I would highly recommend this case for looks, fit & finish, and definitely protection.