• Admiral Adama

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters

Gonzo3333

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 30, 2009
Chicago, IL
My co-workers and I are having another argument about who would win in a fist fight. Captian Kirk from Star Trek or Admiral Adama from Battlestar Galactica

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
Psychedelic '60s Kirk would win. Movies Kirk would get his arse kicked big time (even by old guy '70s Adama ;))

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
I've thought about it for a bit, and I reckon there wouldn't be a fight at all – Kirk would probably just try to shag Adama. We all know what that Kirk's like. :rolleyes:
Either way, he'll end up tearing his shirt.

Every effing time :rolleyes:

:D

macfem

macrumors member
Jan 11, 2010
Kirk would give Abama the beat down. But it would be a long fight, lasting most of the episode or it would be a two part-er. In the end, Kirk would blast him with a crude cannon constructed with the natural resources available on the planet.

DoNoHarm

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2008
Maine
Kirk would give Abama the beat down. But it would be a long fight, lasting most of the episode or it would be a two part-er. In the end, Kirk would blast him with a crude cannon constructed with the natural resources available on the planet.
I think you may have a little macguiver added into the mix there.

It would obviously be Kirk.... ANY of the Kirk's. The older Kirk would take a while, but still win.

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors 604
Feb 14, 2008
Madison, WI
I strongly believe that anybody voting for Kirk hasn't watched through the series of BSG.

Adama is The Man. He'd polish off some whiskey and drunken-box Kirk into a coma.

ETA: Pine Kirk would give him more trouble than Shatner but it'd still be no contest.

Gomff

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2009
I voted Adama, based on the premise that it's Olmos. Which Kirk doesn't matter....Olmos Adama is nails.