Capture One Pro and 10.11.x

simonsi

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 3, 2014
4,849
716
Auckland
Just had a smooth update to 10.11.0 and then applied the 10.11.1 update, C1 appears to be running without issues, no dGPU to upset things on my MBP though...
 

JDDavis

macrumors 65816
Jan 16, 2009
1,242
109
That's good to know. I've been waiting to upgrade to El Cap until I am sure there are no C1Pro issues or Aperture related issues (a lot of old images are still in Aperture). I haven't had to time to look into any reported issues. I need to get all my images into C1 first, I think.
 

simonsi

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 3, 2014
4,849
716
Auckland
That's good to know. I've been waiting to upgrade to El Cap until I am sure there are no C1Pro issues or Aperture related issues (a lot of old images are still in Aperture). I haven't had to time to look into any reported issues. I need to get all my images into C1 first, I think.
Yes I bit the bullet and exported all my images from Aperture and imported into C1 over a period of a couple of days...
 

tcphoto1

macrumors 6502
Aug 21, 2008
318
1,633
Madison, GA
I waited a week before updating to 10.11 and read on the C1 forum to disable OpenCL before updating. All tested well and the Capture Pilot worked as expected. With a large shoot coming up next week, I didn't want to be surprised by software issues.
 
  • Like
Reactions: phrehdd