Capturing Audio Streams

Discussion in 'macOS' started by jwolf6589, Dec 17, 2011.

1. jwolf6589 macrumors 6502a

jwolf6589

Some ministries I listen too do not podcast, and or require me to purchase their MP3 sermons. As a result what I have been doing is am recording the audio via my Olympus voice recorder via a wire and then converting the WMA audio via a third party app and then importing to iTunes. Dont know why I cant do all this with iTunes on the Mac like I can on the PC, but oh well. I was thinking and wondering if someone knew of a app that would do this for me so I do not need to waste the battery on my voice recorder. If possible please let me know, thanks..
    The sermons that I get are on this site http://www.oneplace.com/

John

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Did you not look at the site carefully, or am I missing something?
    ScreenCap 10.PNG ScreenCap 11.PNG

3. jwolf6589 thread starter macrumors 6502a

jwolf6589

4. wonderspark macrumors 68030

wonderspark

Without stepping into the mess of whether or not you'd be stealing from the church or suggesting how to "pirate" goods and services, I'll mention there are programs that do screen capture, including audio running through the system.

Going into a little recorder is definitely old-school, hahaha!

5. jwolf6589 thread starter macrumors 6502a

jwolf6589

Nonsense. Audio cassette recorders are still being sold and I have one where I can capture audio from a radio. I could do it that way, but then I'd have to convert audio to digital, and therefore its far easier to use my Digital recorder.