car charcher effects audio out put

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jayway, Jul 15, 2008.

1. jayway macrumors newbie

I am aware of the differece between firewire car charges and usb ones.
    I have another problem and am not sure if it is my new phone or something else.
    I use my phone through a mini jack to play in my car stereo. Everything works fine until I plug in the car charger, as soon as it is conected to the power source I start having trouble. It charges, but cuts the audio output. If I use the Ear buds it doesnt seem to effect the audio.

Anyone have any ideas?
    The appholes at the store have no clue.

2. nyctravis macrumors regular

you might want to edit your thread title to "charger" instead of "charcher" as it might be diminishing the number of people who might otherwise read and reply.

With that said....I'm having the same problem and am really frustrated. I really want to find a car charger that won't cut off the audio as soon as I plug in the charger. Hopefully someone will have some thoughts...

3. jayway thread starter macrumors newbie

CHARGER not Chacher

OOOPPS!
    no way to edit the title.

fat fingers , poor education

I am now using a Griffin Power jolt, I have to play with the mini jacks to get it to work right sometimes I get no ausio with the charger sometime no audio until I atatch the charger.

It baffles me.

no one have any good ideas?

4. nyctravis macrumors regular

5. nyctravis macrumors regular

Just to follow up, I bought the Griffin PowerJolt and it works great. I can now both charge my 3G and play audio at the same time. $20 well spent (finally)