Car Holder?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by JustOneQuickONe, Jan 23, 2009.

1. JustOneQuickONe macrumors 6502

What is everyone using to hold their Touch in their car/automobile? I'm looking for a good solid holder (specifically for a Jetta but just show me what you have since most are universal). I'm looking for something in the $30 range or less. I have a direct input into my stereo so I was something that will mount close to the CD player. Thanks :apple::apple:

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

3. JustOneQuickONe thread starter macrumors 6502

I'm very jealous of you haha I want a full integration system but I don't have to money to fork over, I have that hole college kid issue.

4. liquidtrend macrumors 6502

liquidtrend

my scion offers a spot very close to the ipod cable.

ipod integration has started to become standard...at least auxilary input has, in most new vehicals the past couple of years.
    even if it isnt a new vehical...upgrading to have aux input isnt as pricey as you may realize.

5. JustOneQuickONe thread starter macrumors 6502

o no, I have a direct input into my car stereo that allows me to charge and play the iPod just as if it were a CD, I have that park taken care of. I was talking about a full integration system, one where you controll everything through the car rather than the iPod (next, pause, play, etc).

has anyone tried this? http://www.thoughtout.biz/PED3-Auto
    Its a little pricey for a holder but looks solid, does anyone of anything similar to this but perhaps a little cheaper but still quality?

6. JustOneQuickONe thread starter macrumors 6502

bringing it back from the dead. My search for a nice holder has gotten nowhere. Anyone have any more suggestions?