Car mount, front-window, suction cup arm with swivel... anyone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MYRZ, Jun 30, 2008.

1. MYRZ macrumors member

Okay, i'm looking for a car mount arm, to mount on my front-window with a suction cup, which can hold my iphone, and which i can swivel from portrait mode, to landscap mode... i searched all over the internets but can't seem to find a decent one... any recommendations?

thanks...

2. ugamac macrumors newbie

Griffin makes one. Search for it and you should find it.

3. MYRZ thread starter macrumors member

4. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I know in California, it's illegal to obstruct the windshield view of the driver, with the exception of the lower right-hand side of the windshield for parking permits and such, in a 7" section. This applies to GPS models as well.

I've mounted a Belkin Acrylic Clear Case with a dashboard adhesive mount for my iPhone and it's been working flawlessly since Oct '07. Mounted below windshield level near my a/c vents. :cool:

5. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

And yet people do this all of the time and most likely never run into a fix it ticket as a result of their actions. I wouldn't worry about it, I'd do it if that was what I wanted.
    I'm more worried about the goons on the road anyway.

6. ugamac macrumors newbie

I know they make one because I looked at it here in Athens, GA at a store called Peachmac but it was for the 1st gen iPhone so maybe Griffin took it off their website because they are coming out with a 3g version.

7. MYRZ thread starter macrumors member

Well... in europe there ain't such kinda law... fortunatly... :) but it could explain why there aren't that much available...