Car Mounts and iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dlamin517, Jun 25, 2010.

1. dlamin517 macrumors 6502

Can anyone confirm their current mounts for their car works and what kind you have. Thanks

2. philstone macrumors 6502

My 4 fits fine in my Brodit car clip - a little bit lose but not enough to cause worry and will be an almost perfect fit when I've got my Zagg shield on it...

3. bmms8 macrumors 68020

i really do believe pro clip makes the best product for your specific car/device. its an expensive fix, but luckily for me my 3g/3gs mount works surprisingly well with my iphone 4 and i will be using the same old one even when they make the new model for the iphone 4.

4. drjdan macrumors newbie

I agree. I have pro clip in two cars and the 3GS one works fine. Also the 3GS charging doc will work also though not as as the pro clip in the car due to the hardness of the dock.

5. hockeydude35 macrumors member

I have a DICE Electronics G2 cradle in my car, attached to a Kuda Mounting surface. iPhone 4 works fine if I use the 2g iPhone mounting bracket. Fits almost perfectly, actually. It also works with the 3G/s bracket, but it's a bit tighter. The G2 cradle works great with the iPhone 4, as well, however this isn't really integrated into the car stereo...it just plays through the AUX in.

6. Bitgod macrumors regular

Bitgod

Do you guys with the pro-clips have the adjustable or non-adjustable holders? And do you use a case? That's been my biggest worry is using it with a case. In fact, now I remember why I never got a clip with my 3G, because I didn't know how it'd fit with my vaja flip case.

7. Walter Bell macrumors regular