Carbon fiber back!

ideal.dreams

macrumors 68020
Jul 19, 2010
Ohio
Sorry but I think that's horrible looking. I like the clean, simplistic design of the two tone back.

Comment

mr lee

macrumors member
Jul 5, 2010
imagine what that sticker is going to do to that delicate finish when pulled off. :eek:
If it's a quality sticker nothing should happen to the finish. I've had plenty of those types of skins on my iPhones and it has never effected the finish of the phone.

Comment

acwyau

macrumors newbie
Feb 3, 2012
If it's a quality sticker nothing should happen to the finish. I've had plenty of those types of skins on my iPhones and it has never effected the finish of the phone.
That might be true with the glass back iPhones, but I wouldn't trust the finish on the aluminum to not come off with the sticker if it has been on there for a considerable amount of time. I could see after a year of use, it would be adhered very tightly and possibly take the anodized finish off the phone. Guess we won't know until someone tries it.

Comment

meistervu

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2008
I don't under the fascination with the carbon fiber look. I have a bike with carbon fiber handlebar and I love the strength, light weight, and vibration damping property of it.

But a vinyl sticker with a pseudo carbon fiber pattern print on the back of a phone doesn't interest me at all.

Comment

Johnnygogo

macrumors member
Mar 30, 2012
funny how people on this forum are always ready to bash other peoples likes. i am sure you all drive nice luxury cars that everyone awes over and wear the best designer clothes out there. someone is just showing something they like. no need to call him a 12 yr old or outdated.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.