carbon fiber skin

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by weesy, Dec 13, 2012.

1. weesy macrumors regular

i want to get a carbon fiber skin put on my iphone. i've had it done before for other phones but i can't seem to remember where now. i know i can just order it but i never do a great job. does anyone know anywhere that sells and installs it? i know one of the little screen protector companys has some kiosks in some malls but i can't remember the name or seem to find any. does anyone know? :mad:

2. Bugeyeblue macrumors 6502a

Bugeyeblue

I use ghost armor. Not too cheap (free for me with family members working there), but they have a cool replacement deal where you can pay like $5 for a new cover or even a new phone to get done as long as you keep the old skin when you switch phones.
    They also recently switched the screen protector material and its far less rubbery and more smooth.
    They do the installs too, so that's another plus.
    They have different materials too. I have a matte finish, they also have carbon fiber like you're looking for, a clear one, and probably a few colors.

3. weesy thread starter macrumors regular

yes! thats exactly what i was looking for! they're the one i've used before and it just slipped my mind! thank you! :)

4. darky90 macrumors member

I know you stated you don't like installing your own skin, but I got one from slickwraps.com and I found theirs to be easy to install. Price is pretty decent too and sometimes there are sales.