Carbon Skin?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Ncage1974, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Ncage1974 macrumors member

Hey guys i just ordered a new macbook pro 13 w retina display. I definitely want a carbon skin. I have one on my 13 2012 mba and love it (Bodyguardz). I've been researching which one to buy. Though i'm sure i'd be happy with another bodyguardz id like to possibly get one for less than $50 which seems to be the going price and seems to be a little overpriced. I've looked at icarbon, bodyguardz, & exoskin. To be honest i won't probably go with icarbon because apple forced them to get rid of the apple logo. Even if i have to spend $50 since i've only had a bodyguardz i'm wondering how the others compare. any help would be appreciated

thanks...

2. johnnnw macrumors 65816

johnnnw

I prefer icarbons and I got all mine during big sales. Good service too. One came bent and they sent another super fast.

I'll never understand the Apple logo thing. You want people to know you have a Mac that bad? If anything having the cut off provides less protection and allows a spot for dust and dirt to get under. I'm happy to not have it.

3. accountforit macrumors 6502a

Buy one from ebay. They are all pretty much the same. All of these separate websites just mark up their stickers to make them seem higher quality.

Do you want to pay double for the same product?