card carrying case 7+

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by SS4Luck, Nov 9, 2016.

1. SS4Luck macrumors regular

SS4Luck

So i ordered my 7+ tonight and want to get a card case like i have for my 6S+ now and am wondering which ones out there people are using. Right now I have some swap meet knock off kind of one and would like to actually get a good one this time.

All ive seen are the UAG one and the Spigen ones, anyone else know one to consider

2. jplusc macrumors 6502a

3. bOFFE1968 macrumors member

bOFFE1968

I have this one on my 7+ and give two thumbs up for it. Only 11 dollars on eBay

IMG_0041.JPG IMG_0042.JPG

4. burritolove, Nov 10, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2016

burritolove macrumors member

link? omg i love it! all the flip ones i have seen cover the front of the phone annoyingly.

edit:
    :( just noticed it doesn't cover the top and bottom of the phone. my kids throw my phone WAY too much to chance that.

5. jackwins macrumors regular

6. SS4Luck thread starter macrumors regular

SS4Luck

I can't stand the ones that fold. I'm looking for one to hold my ID, debt card and $100 bill. I still plan on carrying my money clip that will have all the other wallet type stuff in it.

7. Macral macrumors member

Sena cases have some that might suit your needs.
    http://www.senacases.com/lugano-wallet-iphone-7-plus

8. burritolove macrumors member

so i bought the vena vcommute and UAG trooper wallet cases. the vena is actually much nicer than i expected for $20, the magnetic flap is super strong and 3 cards fit very securely. could probably do 4, the flap also doubles as a stand of various angles. fit and usability are all good with no glaring quality issues. for my iphone 6 i used the spigen slim armor and liked it but was always somewhat concerned the "wallet door" would pop off, i didnt like how the new 7plus changed the direction of the door. i have not given the UAG a test since amazon sent the wrong case (i got the UAG pathfinder sent instead). I may just stick with this Vena case
    [​IMG]

9. SS4Luck thread starter macrumors regular

SS4Luck

The vena magnetic door worries me a little bit too

10. danny8200 macrumors 65816

danny8200

11. burritolove macrumors member

what aspect of the case? issues with your Cards or closure strength. if its strength, i dont think you have to worry, its actually VERY hard to open, a little annoying but i prefer the secure closure over something too easy to open. if its the cards safety, a lot of magnet cases have proven to have no effect on credit cards. Worst case scenario, i order a new card if somehow its demagnetized.

12. bOFFE1968 macrumors member

bOFFE1968

I have the Vena vCommute for my 7+. Used it for a week. IMO it's to bulky and increases the already large footprint of the 7+.

13. SS4Luck thread starter macrumors regular

SS4Luck

it was mainly the door, im not worried too much about the card safey being by the magnet that makes mee feel better though i may have to try one after all

14. burritolove macrumors member

i agree it is bulky but what wallet case isnt, you are replacing a wallet so the assumption is your not also carrying that too. also, alot of the slimmer non folio wallet cases only hold 2 cards which is tough to be limited too. ill take the extra few milometers to have 3-4 cards on me and a protected phone