Cards app...anyone used it?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by rayjay86, Oct 15, 2011.

1. rayjay86 macrumors 6502

I tried to send a card to something internationally using the cards app...everything I says ready to send it told me there was info missing and to sign into the store through settings and fix it...I filled in every field on the apple id through the iPhone and it still tells me.
    I don't know what more it wants me to put in...

Anyone got it working?

2. rayjay86 thread starter macrumors 6502

3. countrydweller macrumors 6502

countrydweller

I sent my wife a card to check it out. I will look at the card closer tonight. She liked it.

4. darthastuart macrumors member

Got one

I sent my wife one as well; it arrived yesterday and we opened it this morning. It's a very nice card; the picture comes out a little less-than-sharp but it is printed on a very thick, soft cardstock. The design is embossed and the whole package is very nice--easily comparable to a Hallmark you'd pay for at the store.

I don't know how much I'd use it, but it is a good value at $2.99 for birthdays and holidays, and I was very pleased & impressed with the quality of the card we got in the mail.

5. d0ster macrumors regular

Thanks for the info!

6. Geickel macrumors newbie

Hey,
    In case you haven't figured it out yet: I had this same issue. I discovered that my Apple ID and payment info was different in my phone and in iTunes than the info Apple has for me on their website. I corrected it, and Cards let me place my order.