Cards App, Receipt of Card

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by EgbertAttrick, Oct 20, 2011.

1. EgbertAttrick macrumors regular

Feb 25, 2008
    Has anyone received or gotten confirmation of a sent card from the Card App? I ordered and sent one on the 12th, and got shipping notification on the 13th, but never a delivery confirmation from the app or recipient. Though it says 3-5 business days for shipping, I am worried that the card may not arrive on time, or at all.

If I don't count the day that it shipped (which I do), it should have arrived today.
  2. Senseotech macrumors 6502a

Nov 23, 2009
    Wilkesboro, NC
    I sent out a card on the day the app was released, got my email confirmations and never have received the push notification for delivery, but my card did in fact arrive on time at 3 days for transit. Very high quality card too with great paper and printing, and, though I didn't see it, the envelope was equally nice and high quality I was told; the girlfriend loved it :D
  3. gibbz macrumors 68030

May 31, 2007
    I ordered mine on the first day, shipped on October 13 and has yet to be delivered. I'm getting no help from Apple. I'll probably never use this again.

OP, did yours deliver?
  4. EgbertAttrick thread starter macrumors regular

Feb 25, 2008
    Nope. And I have no idea how to go about requesting a refund from Apple for this, either. I have not seen a customer service section for Cards at all.