care for leather 5s case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by carjakester, Jan 9, 2014.

1. carjakester macrumors 68020

carjakester

does anyone else use some leather conditioner for their case? i just got some today and its nice and soft just as i got it.

2. tanweerhasan macrumors newbie

tanweerhasan

My brother got an iPhone 5S when they came out. We've the leather circumstance that has been produced with the new iphone 5s as well as When i have been thinking if everyone knew precisely how to remove represents which have been onto it. This hasn't already also been 7 days still as well as generally there wit out a doubt scuff represents most over the tips as well as corners. Will everyone discover how to safely strong these people out and about?

We've tried out employing toothpaste similar to 1 web site encouraged but it has been inadequate. I enjoy the sense and also the fit on the circumstance so Let me hold the idea for a long period whenever possible.

3. IamLoki macrumors newbie

I can circumstantially see this as. Think of it as in place and be produced.
    And WOW!

4. rmbpuser macrumors 6502

im using effervescent clean and my case has been new the whole time my sister is not effervescent way so i can see her case. i would recommend this circumvention, it worked for me

5. Givmeabrek macrumors 68030

Givmeabrek

Interesting conversation. No idea what language it is but very entertaining... :eek: