iPhone Careful when jailbreak, iPhone stuck on reboot ( with "compatible apps")

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by TJEPP, Oct 24, 2014.

1. TJEPP macrumors member

so I jailbroke my iPhone 6, downloaded a couple "supported" apps, I tried to restart my phone BAM stuck on reboot logo, so I have to restore, I rejailbreak, I only download cylinder and alkine, and reboot my phone and AGAIN stuck on reboot logo, I am going to wait a little while, its seems to work great until I reboot my phone

2. kowen14 macrumors member

dont use passcode..this happened to me..i added it back after the jailbreak ..then i restarted the phone and was stuck at the boot logo

3. Time Less macrumors 6502

Time Less

this is what i get for wanting bleeding edge hacks. i wonder if i should try again with the reddit instruction after a restore...

4. RDAR macrumors 6502

Would I be able to turn it on but whenever I download something from cydia that requires a reboot, Ill turn it off first?

5. kowen14 macrumors member

not a 100% sure but as long as your phone doesnt reboot youre fine..respring is fine with the passcode. not sure if its worth the chance especially if you arent around a computer for while, if there happens to be a random reboot

6. gmeans42 macrumors newbie

if it does get stuck in boot loop just plug in iTunes and put in recovery mode and when it asks hit update, NOT restore and it should keep all your data and just remove the jailbreak

7. bschjelde macrumors newbie

8. iphonedude2008 macrumors 65816

iphonedude2008

I can confirm. Yes, this works. Make sure passcode AND Find my iPhone are off and you'll be fine.