Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
Holy Schnutz!!! You guys are never going to believe what happened to me tonight.

I was surfing the web and remembered to enter into the promotion again today. So i did the thing and the bean went into the cup. I though "yay I won something."

And then all of a sudden this screen came up that said "yada yada yada you have won 200 itunes downloads"

And I was like [ELLEN FEISS]...uuuuh?[/ELLEN FEISS]

And then I checked my email and realised that this was real and that I won 200 itunes downloads!!!

I now have more itunes than I know what to do with so I'm selling this over here if anyones interested.

So yea moral of the story....this is a good ****** game! Play it!

krkst28

macrumors newbie
Mar 21, 2006
Philly
where to drop

those of you that won (been playing this almost every day with 2 emails since around the 10th and zilch) where did you drop the bean from on the line?

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
krkst28 said:
those of you that won (been playing this almost every day with 2 emails since around the 10th and zilch) where did you drop the bean from on the line?

I don't think it matters where you drop the bean from. I think it's preselected whether you're a winner or not. You just need to play at the right time.

gauchogolfer

macrumors 603
Jan 28, 2005
American Riviera
I hate the invisible pegs !!!
Seriously, I know it's predetermined before I drop the bean, but still, enough with the invisible pegs. I've played maybe 20 times and so far, rien. But, I've got 3 addresses going, so hopefully my time will come.

And killuminati, congrats!
:cool:

JonD25

macrumors 6502
Feb 9, 2006
I've won two drinks, but the closest Caribou Coffee shop isn't anywhere near me. Gaaahhh...

aviationwiz

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2005
Played about a dozen times, haven't won once. I was trying it with a teacher when there was nothing to do and he also said he hasn't won in around a half dozen or so times.

gauchogolfer

macrumors 603
Jan 28, 2005
American Riviera
I just won today for the first time in about 20 tries, but I live in France and thus am kind of far from my nearest Caribou coffee. Anyone know if I can give my code to someone closer?

Edit: just got the email telling me a gift certificate will be mailed to me, no code to share.

DavidLeblond

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2004
Raleigh, NC
Just won for the first time (I play the free one every day.) Won a free drink... 'course I don't ever goto Caribou...

Anyway, I thought I'd mention that I knew I was going to win before I played because when I clicked "Go" it had to load the flash applet and it usually just pulls it from my cache.

carve

macrumors 6502a
Feb 25, 2006
Boo Ya!!!

macluver101 said:
i REALLY DID WIN A DRINK I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11:D :) :p :eek: :eek:
WON A 20 ITUNES CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i3eeDee

macrumors newbie
Mar 4, 2006
This stupid ass game...I dropped the bean, it had two little bounces, then it got stuck on one of the pegs and is just sitting there. :mad:

Sam*

macrumors regular
Feb 14, 2006
UK
Wooohoo thanks for bring this back up just won meself 10 song downloads:cool:

Sam*

macrumors regular
Feb 14, 2006
UK
Oh i just thought i dont actually need those 10 songs

if someone gives me 3 Amazing reasons why they should have it i might give it to them:)

Or i may trade for one or two videos;)

i3eeDee

macrumors newbie
Mar 4, 2006
Finally won...1 free drink. Too bad there isn't a Caribou in my area. I think this promotion ends tomorrow, I hope I can win some free tunes.

carve

macrumors 6502a
Feb 25, 2006
My Winnings!

I WON 6 CARIBOU COFFEE DRINKS, AND A 20$ CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :confused: :eek: :rolleyes: :cool: :p ;) :D :eek:

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
The promotion ended 10 minutes ago. I played every day for 52 straight days and won zilch. As a result, I have no plans to ever visit a Caribou Coffee shop.

Blppppppppppppppph!

Frankie%20sticking%20her%20tongue%20out%20February%202001.jpg

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
killuminati said:
How'd you manage to do that considering the contest was from March 1 to April 7?
Oops, I thought it started mid-February. So it was more like 38 days. But that doesn't improve my opinion of Caribou. In fact, I'll blame them for my misremembering the starting date because it seems like 52 days that they've been wasting my time.

KREX725

macrumors regular
Apr 20, 2003
That had to be the most annoying contest ever, or I'm just annoyed because my Pepsi win/loss percentage was about 50% or better. :p

Of course, I came back every morning for another game of invisible pegs. I did win a whole one coffee...for a coffee shop that isn't anywhere near me. :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.