Carphone Warehouse iPhone 3G S Pre-Orders

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by spooky2k, Jun 18, 2009.

1. spooky2k macrumors 6502a

Hey all,
    Amongst this huge influx of 3.0 software threads, thought I'd let a little bit of excitement of the 3G S shine through.

Carphonewarehouse UK iPhone 3G S pre-orders are now shipping for delivery tomorrow. My status has been updated and it's on its way.

Anyone order one who hasn't got a deliv date yet? Could be a good indicator of the kind of queues and stock levels we'll see tomorrow?

2. Cardy macrumors member

Booooo.....mine still says processing. Which did you order?

3. spooky2k thread starter macrumors 6502a

I got the 16GB white 3G S. I was sat hitting refresh for two hours around mid-day (sue me, I've just finished uni and have free time :)) and pretty much finished my order within 3 minutes of the page going live.

4. gch104 macrumors newbie

How did you hear that your order has been shipped?

I have had no communication since the order confirmation which doesn't actually confirm anything as it is still subject to credit check. I really want to know if it is shipping tomorrow!

5. spooky2k thread starter macrumors 6502a

6. Que macrumors 6502

that thread was started last night. you started this less than an hour ago.

maybe you should listen to your own advice....."I love how no one looks to find threads they're about to make on this forum"

7. spooky2k thread starter macrumors 6502a

And maybe you should learn to take a joke. It happens all the time, and yes, I was aware I was second on this, I was just observing it. I was making a joke on my behalf. D'oh!

8. Que macrumors 6502

of course you were. how foolish of me not to be able to detect the jokey manner in your so very obvious joke inspired font. :rolleyes:

9. spooky2k thread starter macrumors 6502a

There are now fonts to indicate you are making a joke? I must have missed your meeting on that! I prefer to stick to the use of plain and simple English language to make a joke (as do many others on this planet).

Either way, no harm was meant. *hugs*