Auto CarPlay + Snapchat - Can't record snapchat without music stopping

Discussion in 'HomeKit, HomePod, CarPlay, Home & Auto Technology' started by saysar, Jun 4, 2016.

1. saysar macrumors newbie

saysar

Yes I know I shouldn't snapchat & drive but i like to just record the music I'm listening to while driving and snapchat it on my story.

I think i've read about workaround if i jailbreak my phone, but i dont want to do that.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

2. bperrella macrumors regular

Clearly you DON'T understand that you shouldn't Snapchat and drive. The lives of those around you are more important than a social media update.

3. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Yes. Get the hell off the road.

4. Tony Danger macrumors member

Tony Danger

What you do is find an empty road, preferably one along a cliff edge, then, (and here's the technical part), play with SnapChat and drive off the cliff.

Not only will you get a great video for your social media, but you'll be doing all other drivers in the area a favour by permanently getting the hell off the road.

5. JuanRicardo macrumors newbie

JuanRicardo

Turn CarPlay off in settings and just use the USB functionality. Then turn CarPlay back on if you need to use those features, otherwise leave it off for future use. That's the only way around it, that I know of.

6. buckZor macrumors newbie

buckZor

Wow, snapchat while driving. Brilliant. What is going to happen to us, as a species? Seriously.

7. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...rl-using-speed-filter/?utm_term=.55de5026f1fb