Carrier name not displaying

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by DanielMyst777, Apr 5, 2012.

1. DanielMyst777, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2012

DanielMyst777 macrumors member

I just got the gevey ultra for my iPhone 4 GSM and have installed a T-Mobile SIM in it. I am using furiousmod 2.0 with it on iOS 5.0.1 w/ BB 4.10.01 installed. Everything is working as it should but the carrier name isn't being displayed in the carrier field!

I am using a custom winterboard theme called "revi-krs" and have deleted all references of custom .png's for the carrier field in the "com.apple.unknown" and all instances I could find of carrier names being modified in the "bundles" folder.

If I go to cydia, or any app that disables mobile substrate, "T-Mobile" appears in the carrier field.

How can I get the carrier name in the field in the status bar for T-Mobile? As of now, there is nothing displaying in the field! Only the signal strength and my wifi/data indicator.

Also I have deleted everything in the "makeitmine" part of SBSSettings and Clean Status. Funny thing is for AT&T, which my phone is locked to, the custom .png's and carrier displays I have set for them work just fine.

2. DanielMyst777, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2012

DanielMyst777 thread starter macrumors member

I've figured out that the tweak "CleanStatus" that I use to make the time white in apps that usually make the time black is messing with the carrier text. I've set the time to be white with the "#FFFFFF" string in the "data/time" field of the tweak and it seems it disables showing the carrier field if that is applied.

Anyone know if I can still set the time to be white without messing up the carrier text? Does any other tweak do this besides cleanstatus?

3. ryguy2303 macrumors 6502

ryguy2303

Springtomize?

4. DanielMyst777 thread starter macrumors member

That's funny because Sprintomize allows me to customize the clock color at the lock screen and not on any other pages :(