Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cforster

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 19, 2013
Missouri USA
It appears this year the cell carriers are not including the Series 4 stainless steel versions in their lineup. This is bad news for those of us that were planning to use their 0% financing.

I guess I'll be ordering it strait from Apple.

ClaveMan

macrumors member
Jul 19, 2011
Saint Louis
It appears this year the cell carriers are not including the Series 4 stainless steel versions in their lineup. This is bad news for those of us that were planning to use their 0% financing.

I guess I'll be ordering it strait from Apple.

T-Mobile is selling 3 stainless models.

AFgixxer

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2013
Yep Verizon doesn’t have the 0% financing stainless steel. Guess I’ll go with Best Buy.

cforster

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 19, 2013
Missouri USA
Yep Verizon doesn’t have the 0% financing stainless steel. Guess I’ll go with Best Buy.

I woke back up at around 8:30am and checked Verizon’s site again, and the desktop version had started offering SS Watches for 9/21 shopping, but the app didn’t show any still.

I got mine ordered! It should be here next to my shiney new XS Max on Friday!

AFgixxer

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2013
Glad you got one! Nice on the max. I still have the X and haven’t decided what I want to do. I had the 7plus previously and it was a inconvenience having a phone that big in your pocket

trooper1

macrumors newbie
Jun 2, 2015
Georgia
I bought a 44 SS S4 from Verizon on first day of pre-orders. Coming from a S0 I am very impressed. Love the size of the screen and the display looks better than my SO aluminum.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.