Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tatttoome

macrumors newbie
Jun 18, 2018
Hi all I’m still new to this app but I’m addicted and love it but I’m stuck can someone help me please. Find me some giant stone heads. Now I know it’s in Chile and I can get it too 99.87 and 100.00 but still nothing can anyone help me please thank you for any help

IzzieS

macrumors newbie
Jul 16, 2018
Hi guys I am new to the app and to this forum. You've been very helpful so far ! Thx I'm stuck with the asteroid that exterminated dinosaurs... The correct location that I've googled is being indicated by Carrot to be wrong... I'm getting nuts... If anyone could help ? Thanks a lot!!

IzzieS

macrumors newbie
Jul 16, 2018
I've tried two : one near progreso up north in the Gulf of Mexico, and one in Chicxulub which is a bit strange because it's at a crossroads calle 20/21 I think they are just locating the town not the crater...

IzzieS

macrumors newbie
Jul 16, 2018
It says 45 something... Then when I go south, the signal is better.... but I end up in the middle of nowhere, south at the frontier of Yucatan... And the closest I get there is 4.16 ...

testcard

macrumors 68040
Apr 13, 2009
Northumbria, UK
Find the town of Merida in Yucatan, then head slightly East of North, into the sea. You need to be seeing a signal strength in the hundreds as you get close.

ChAoTiCxDrEaMeR

macrumors newbie
Mar 10, 2018
Not a location question, but an achievement; Carrot is successfully single (evil, twisted and pointed) clawingly destroying this meatbags marriage: I managed to somehow get the "Consolation Prize" achievement for "Get a network or location error." but I can't remember how I did it and the wife's now narked she can't get that one. Anyone any ideas? @MakerOfCARROT can you help?
You have to open the carrot app in a place without internet, have to turn off the data on ur phone or put it in airplane mode then open the app and u can get the network error achievement :)

Mantelli

macrumors newbie
Jul 21, 2018
Missouri
I’m struggling with location 42. I know what it is, and appropriately where it is, but can’t seem to get there. I’m currently floundering around in the South Pacific Northwest of Hanga Roa. Any tips? I got to the eponymous island once, but that wasn’t good enough for CARROT.

testcard

macrumors 68040
Apr 13, 2009
Northumbria, UK
42 involved mutineers? In that case, get back to that island, wade ashore and look for a bay near a town that could have been named after the second US president! It’s around 2000 miles west of Easter Island.

IzzieS

macrumors newbie
Jul 16, 2018
Hi everyone, just wondering if I've got it all wrong... Isn't tenochtitlan the capital of the Aztec empire?!
thxxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180807-203046.jpg
    Screenshot_20180807-203046.jpg
    346.9 KB · Views: 566
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.