Carry/travel case

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by Eliottjames, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Eliottjames macrumors regular

Eliottjames

2. Lucifer666 macrumors 6502a

That is SO awesome :D

$60 US (assuming it's US)

May pre-order

3. Eliottjames thread starter macrumors regular

Eliottjames

It's Australian dollars I think!

4. Lucifer666 macrumors 6502a

Oh thanks

(geesh, i'm so lazy I can't even look at the au in the link right in front of me :eek:)

5. bransoj macrumors 6502a

I may be wrong but why would you need a carry case for a watch? Wont the watch be on your wrist whilst travelling?

6. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

If it's only for times like exams, you'd be better off just getting a watch box, or a jewelry pouch.

7. flur macrumors 68000

I expect I'll have to take it off while going through airport security, and as I'd rather it didn't get banged up in the plastic airport bin, I'd like a pouch for it. That way I can stuff it in my bag quickly without worrying about what it's rubbing up against.

8. johnnyapples33d macrumors member

This is priced in US dollars. I ordered and cancelled once I received my Milanese loop.

I realized you would have to release the bottom or top of the Milanese loop band to use this case. Same goes for the SS link.

9. Mr.C macrumors 601

10. rhsmd1 macrumors member

:eek:so how does this help people who bought the SS link band?

11. alia macrumors 6502a

alia

I like the pad & quill one - but it's a travel stand case. That would be what I would use for the Milanese Loop though, since the band can actually scratch watch case.

12. Eliottjames thread starter macrumors regular

Eliottjames

I've just brought it from the website and it was Australian dollars. I'm from the UK and the currency converted from AUD to GBP.

I came across this one but I'm from the UK and they don't seem to ship here for a decent price!

13. BeyondtheTech macrumors 68020

BeyondtheTech

Yes, order from the Australian version of their website, as $59.99 AUD is $47.90 USD, and it still ships from their California site.

----------

One could rig the case to accommodate a watch holster and embed the magnetic charger in there and wrap the extraneous cable in holster part as well, then have a hole where the USB end could be pulled out from...

Hmm.... wheels are turning on this one.

14. Mr.C macrumors 601

I'm in the UK too and yes once you factor in shipping and duty it's not cheap but there are few if any options for decent accessories here in the UK. I have their PS Vita and 3DS XL cases and they are very good quality. Their products are made in the US as opposed to the Far East and their standards are high.

15. susan12369 macrumors 6502

I just received this one, http://www.amazon.com/Oakley-07-234...=1430405891&sr=8-1&keywords=oakley+watch+case, and am very happy with it!

I mainly wanted something I could keep in my car for when I needed a safe place to put my watch when I go to the beach, or go places where I don't want to risk wearing it. This is small enough to fit in my glove box and be there when I need it.

Attached Files: