Cartoon Backgrounds

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by Antowns, Aug 5, 2009.

  1. Antowns macrumors member

    Jul 24, 2009

    What do you call that type of background which is quite cartoony and usually has a sun or rainbow in? I saw one in a "Post your desktop" thread but couldn't figure out where when I thought about it tonight. Sorry about the vague description, its bugging me. :D


Share This Page