Case App white screen of death!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Deanoaka, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Deanoaka macrumors member

Just got a new iPhone and I've set it up and installed the case application but when I input the password to then choose my case, it just goes into a white screen.

This hasn't happened on my other iPhone and just wondering if anybody had some tips on what to do? I've tried a hard reset and restore and it does nothing.

Any tips?

2. cloudserver macrumors newbie

Same is happening for me. Used to work, but today it's just a white screen after I enter my password.

3. mnsportsgeek macrumors 65816

4. Irish Rose macrumors 65816

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

It happened to the person in this thread also. Maybe there were too many orders for Apple to handle....

http://forums.macrumors.com/wap/GetThread.php?t=989405&bat=

5. richardhunt macrumors regular

It's happening to me too. I removed and re-installed and the problem is still there. Looks like an :apple: site problem to me.

6. bender0069 macrumors member

It happens to me too, and if you go the the Apple Store app it will tell you that they are updating the site. So I'm guessing apple is working on their apps

7. mnsportsgeek macrumors 65816

It looks like the case app should be showing that same "We'll be back later screen" but a bug is causing it not to show. Hopefully it's back up before the end of the day.

8. mnsportsgeek macrumors 65816

The apple store app is back up, but the case app is still down. Starting to get a little frustrated.

9. malevolant macrumors 6502

Relax man...its not like the case program will disappear after tonight. If you really NEED it now...call Apple support...