Case availability at UK launch

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by randystand, May 8, 2010.

1. randystand macrumors 6502

How do you think the availability will be for the official Apple iPad case at launch? I see they are low in the USA on them and was wondering will I be able to pick one of these up along with my iPad on launch day.

2. owen-b macrumors 6502a

Well... nobody here can travel into the future sadly, so the best I can do is suggest that it will indeed be available, but it might not be available for long if lots of people buy one, depending on whether or not Apple have correctly anticipated the demand and made enough.

:)

3. JonnyIreland macrumors 6502a

JonnyIreland

Off topic slightly..

Off topic, but I just ordered this case at Amazon UK, which is exactly what I was looking for -lightly padded case with zip closure. Belkin products are usually quite well made.

I will use it in tandem with a clear hard shell to protect the rear of the iPad from scratching. I know that lots of people are going down the official Apple case route or similar, i.e. a case which also doubles as a stand -but that's not for me personally.

I thought UK people might be interested in this as I know that cases are hard to find -and a lot of us just preordered today ;)

[​IMG]

Its a VERY simple design, but I like it that way ;)