Case close to apple case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by MXSkier62, Dec 12, 2010.

  1. MXSkier62 macrumors regular

    Dec 4, 2006
    So I've had an iPad for a few months now, and I've started using facebook chat and gchat apps recently and need to change the iPad angle for typing.

    I originally bougt and apple iPad case, and love its small size and ability to fold completely back, as well as stay in an angled position. But i hate how dirty it gets, and the fact that the bezel is covered by the case.

    I then bought a yoobao slim case, and while i loved it's slim design and ability to fold over to angle itself, it didn't fold flat, so i gave it to my dad.

    I like using it naked the most, but it sucks to type on, so im looking for something to use that fits the above criteria and is a good build quality. Any suggestions?
  2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem


    Feb 19, 2005

Share This Page