Case Crown Bold Standby (Leather)

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by allen2oo3, Jul 16, 2011.

1. allen2oo3 macrumors newbie

Just thought i'd give a heads up to anyone thinking about this case. I have had it about a week now and was very pleased with it. The fit is great and the quality feels good as well. I took my ipad out of the case for the first time last night and was met with a nasty surprise. The black dye from the case seems to have rubbed off onto the back of my ipad. Luckily i have a sgp back protector on it so it didn't actually get onto the ipad itself. Not very pleased as the ipad is less than 2 weeks old and the sgp is less than 1 week. I would have been really upset if i didnt have the sgp. I have tried rubbing it off with a couple different things but nothing is working.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. maverick86 macrumors 6502a

Odd that it happened to you. I've had the same case for a month (without a back protector) and that hasn't happened to me. While it is a good case I do have a different gripe. When the iPad is in the case, the home button doesn't line up with the cutout they made around the bottom of the sleeve. It's always a little off to the right which isn't a big deal but does bother me from time to time.

3. allen2oo3 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yea I was surprised too. Of all the reviews I have read, nobody else had this issue. I know what you're saying about the home button. Mine is slightly mis aligned too. Not too bad but it is annoying.