Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

transmaster

Contributor
Original poster
Feb 1, 2010
Cheyenne, Wyoming
When the Apple Pencil was first introduced in 2015 Andy Ihnatko, on MacBreak Weekly, came up with the idea of using chopstick cases to store them in. Now that I finally have one I am looking at purchasing one. They come several types nice wooden boxes with sliding tops, colorful plastic cases, and beautiful cloth pull string bags. They come in a number of sizes for a pair of 'sticks, or a number of them. Looking at the choices I think I am going to go with one the beautiful cloth bags. There are so many styles of wooden cases you can look at them yourself. In Japan it is traditional to travel with your own chopsticks, the practice of carrying your own rice bowl is in the past

Pagong. 😍

Screenshot 2024-05-19 at 08.39.58.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Davidalan

transmaster

Contributor
Original poster
Feb 1, 2010
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Just ordered these. The Chopsticks look like good ones. I prefer the Japanese style. Speaking of Chopsticks, in South Korean what you traditionally carried with you is a pair of metal chopsticks, and a spoon. To a person that grew up with Japanese style 'sticks the Korean metal ones are a good way of dieting, the spoon on the other hand rules. The reason why Chopsticks are still carried in Japan is the wonderful bento boxes, and street food.

Screenshot 2024-05-19 at 09.11.48.png

Screenshot 2024-05-19 at 09.12.23.png

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.