Case for iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by JordanLB23, Jan 7, 2008.

1. JordanLB23 macrumors regular

what's everyones case for their favourite mp3 player?

I still need to get one. I want a durabil light case that i dont need to take my ipod out of it everytime i need to change a song or w/e. so far i only think the iskin achieves what i want.

Does any1 have an iskin for ipod touch? what are their opinions on it?

www.iskin.com check it out there. also on the case i see a sQUARE thing on the top left, what is that for?

2. Hello.there macrumors 6502a

Hello.there

Ugh, hate those skins to be honest, they turn a very beautiful thing in to something garish.

I went for this:

[​IMG]

and .....

3. Hello.there macrumors 6502a

Hello.there

...and I stick it in this for double protection if I'm out and about:

[​IMG]

4. JordanLB23 thread starter macrumors regular

a leather case would also be nice. what site can i get more info for that case?

also does the lrg case for the iphone work with the ipod touch?

5. Hello.there macrumors 6502a

Hello.there

Some nice cases here too from ProPorta

I bought this one as a gift at Xmas and it was really nice, good quality, lightweight, etc. And only $25.

6. JHKL macrumors newbie

I second that. Fantastic case all around that actually looks nice on the Touch.

7. thebrain74 macrumors regular

incase

I just got and really like the incase protective cover. http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/protective-cover-cl56135
    Prior to this I had a marware sportgrip http://www.marware.com/PRODUCTS/Cases-for-iPod-touch/Sport-Grip-for-iPod-touch
    the sportgrip was ok, it was the typical rubber skin, attracted dusts, could be stretched, etc. what I really didn't like was how much of the face it covered.

I don't think in ipod touch case should have anything on the skinny parts on either side of the screen as it hampers typing ability with the numbers on the edge of the keyboard.

the incase protective sleeve just covers the back and sides on the device (cool design on the back). It leaves the face just about completely open and it isnt really that rubbery, its a much harder rubber It also accepts oversized headphones (including my shures)

8. rocktofakie3 macrumors member

what's weird is that I had the second case

And it wasnt that good because of that head phone thing on the back it would get stuck on my pocket and stuff so I took it back and got the Incase one I love it but the only draw back is that the lint from your pockets get all over the screen and the case but even the things that seem simple still have glitchs
    SORRY FOR THE LONG QUOTE new to forums :)

9. seattlemaclover macrumors member

I HIGHLY reccomend the Touch Shield from Agent 18. I picked this up at Target and it is the best iPod case I have ever had. The best part is that I can put it in my speaker dock without taking the case off.

10. ArchiMark macrumors 6502

11. rusty. macrumors member

rusty.

12. RobT macrumors 6502a

RobT

13. Stang68 macrumors 6502a

Stang68

really? Another thread for cases? Try using the SEARCH feature.:rolleyes: