Case Mate barley there HUGE SALE

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dccorona, Jul 2, 2009.

1. dccorona macrumors 68020

dccorona

I was in radio shack today, and I almost bit the bullet on a case mate barley there case. They looked really nice, but they didn't have white, which was what I wanted. I'm glad I didn't now, because on Case Mates website, there selling a 3 pack (red, white and blue) for $25!

These cases were $20 at radioshack ($25 for one of the gradient color ones, which you can get in this 3 pack instead of the solid color if you want for no extra charge), so for $5 more, not only do I get the color I wanted, but I get 2 more colors as well!

It seems like this may be a 4th of july sale (comes in red white and blue...), so if your interested, you might want to act fast. It's normally over $50

also, if your patient enough for good ol' fashioned fed ex ground, it ships FREE

https://www.case-mate.com/iPhone-3G...ely-There-3-Pack-Red-White-and-Blue-Cases.asp

EDIT: just double checked, it is a 4th of july sale. They're also selling their second skin case for $10, and a similar 3 pack for the blackberry curve 8900, so thats a couple more things to look at

2. tayshon macrumors 6502a

tayshon

Just brought this case LOVE IT!!!! But I missed the sale. :(

3. dccorona thread starter macrumors 68020

dccorona

I cant wait for it to arrive
    but im debating wether to keep the other 2 or sell them

4. dccorona thread starter macrumors 68020

dccorona

5. tayshon macrumors 6502a

tayshon

They look very nice, I think I'm going to get another case, I got the blue one. I would like to change up every now and again, and $20 is not a bad price.

6. Ronnoco macrumors 68030

Ronnoco

I just received three of these (Yellow, Orange and Black)...they are SO nice...I love that they have the Apple Logo and iPhone writing on the back...looks like a I have a Yellow iPhone today...:D
    Terrific bang for the buck IMO...

7. dccorona thread starter macrumors 68020

dccorona

ive heard they have almost a glassy look/feel to them
    is this true??
    thats what i really am looking forward to

8. calvy macrumors 65816

Does anyone know how these compare to the Elago designs slim case? They look like they may be similar.

9. dccorona thread starter macrumors 68020

dccorona

from what i can tell, the elago covers a little bit more around the buttons, but none of the bezel, whereas the barely there covers a bit of the bezel

theres better options that the barely there, but it does look very nice, and at 3/$25 it cant be beat (hurry up before that sale ends)

10. Ronnoco macrumors 68030

Ronnoco

Yes. Def has a glossy look and feel. Very similar to the actual iPhone back but not as slippery. The orange one has a metal flake or candy apple type gloss that the yellow doesn't have. I had the orange on for a full day now and it has a few light scratches on it. I don't think these shells will last forever without looking beat up but for less than $10.00 I think they are great. I'm gonna buy a whole bunch of them. :D