Case Mate Firenze Leather Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by missygal, Dec 31, 2010.

1. missygal Guest

missygal

Attached Files:

• 020.JPG
      020.JPG
      File size:
      698 KB
      Views:
  2. awtryau89 macrumors regular

Just picked this same case up from Case-Mate. I had a Hula case I exchanged. It is a little odd but I really like it. First of all, I have decided to carry the phone naked. The Sena case is a bit slimmer but the Firenze has a few options that I like better. Mainly this is a pocket case for me. It is easier to get the phone in and out of due to the charging port in the bottom allowing you to push the phone out. The charging port also allows you to hear the phone much better than the Sena case. Not having any issues with the flap at the top coming loose when putting it in my pocket, which I thought I would. For me this case replicates what I had with my old blackberries. I could carry the phones naked but have some protection when taking it in and out of my pocket, briefcase or travelling. I certainly would not have spent full price on it but at clearance price, it was good enough for me. Case-Mate let me see the tan and gray versions. I chose the tan. Maybe black would have looked better but I did not like the gray.

3. missygal thread starter Guest

missygal

I agree a black one would of been nice! I like it for the same reasons but its a little odd shaped lol. I ordered a Incipio Orion so will see which it better...