Case-Mate Haze Review (pics)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by lyceumHQ, Apr 6, 2012.

1. lyceumHQ macrumors 6502a

lyceumHQ

I've not seen any mention of this case, it's not even on case-mates web site. When I asked why they said it was only available from resellers. I can't find any reviews at all so I thought I'd post some pics of the one I got yesterday. They're not amazing pics but will give anyone interested in the case an idea of how it fits.

[​IMG]

Fit is very snug, tiny small amout of lay on the table design. I have a lucky labs decal on the back of my phone so there would no doubt be a tiny bit more lay on the table were it not for that.

[​IMG]

Back is clear plastic (As stated I have the lucky labs decal on the back of my phone) and the camera cut out is massive so zero flash issues.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Everything lines up well. And it's a thin case so may work with third party docks. I have no dock so couldn't test. Bif cut out for the headphones too so no problems with whatever headphones you may have.

[​IMG]

The sides are made from hard polycarbonate and have a clear band running through the middle to show the iPhones bezel/

All in all I'm very please with the case. Snugg fit, adds minimal bulk but feels like it would protect against drops etc. Tiny small gripe is the lip on the back is the same size as the lip for the lay on the table so if I grab the phone without looking I usually end up with the back of the phone to my ear. But I'm just nit picking here.

[​IMG]

Over all I think it's a good case. If a little pricey at £20 ($30).

2. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

Good review, think I might check it out if I can find it on ebay for cheap.

3. dwa2011 macrumors regular

dwa2011

4. lyceumHQ thread starter macrumors 6502a

lyceumHQ

5. mzkillabeatz macrumors member

I know this is an old review. But I need a case that won't disrupt a glass screen protector I have on my screen. It seems from the photos that you have a screen protector on and it doesn't obstruct it at all.

Am I right or not? Please let me know anyone that has or has this case