Case-mate & other screen protectors opinions

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rangtang, Jul 23, 2010.

1. rangtang macrumors member

How are the case-mate screen protectors? I've seen 3 packs at the store for under $9 which is great since I have 2 iPhone 4s.

Any other brands w/ multipacks & decent prices?

2. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

If you're looking for screen protectors for your IP4, you might as well get the full body protectors instead. Usually Wrapsol, Zagg and Case-Mate make pretty decent ones. I ordered one each from Zagg and Case Mate however I haven't received them yet. I think the full body protectors (1 front, 1 back) are around $10/set. Might wanna give these a look instead of just the screen protector.

3. rangtang thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the weigh in! Do you think it's nec if I have a case on them, to still have the back wrapped? Seems kind of overkill (but I didn't mention the case originally I know)

4. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

I'm quite anal about my phone getting scratched. My old 3G only had a front screen protector and I used a case. The screen was fine but the back got scratched up pretty bad from the case. I'm going to use both a front and back protector in addition to a case for my IP4. This way I'm assured that no scratches will happen....in theory at least :D