Case-mate tough extreme

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by whsbuss, Jan 6, 2013.

1. whsbuss macrumors 68040

whsbuss

Does anyone have this for the iPhone 5? There's only a few reviews on YouTube and I saw a pink one at Walmart. My main concern is the small holes for the speaker and mic. Can anyone share their thoughts?

2. clxa38 macrumors newbie

I have it and its not bad at all. I had the speck candy and now the touch xtreme. Offers good protection and is fairly thin compared to the otterbox defender

3. SchuettS macrumors 6502

I've been through plenty of cases and so far this is the one I like most. Sound is still loud and callers can hear me just fine so don't worry about the small holes. The screen protector is hardly noticeable, it's a very very grippy and it's quite slim. The cutouts on the front and back are rather ugly but not terrible. $35 at walmart, every place else is over $50.

4. whsbuss thread starter macrumors 68040

whsbuss

I had the defender as well and it felt like a lump in my pocket.

----------

Thanks for your reply. I'll check Walmart today. I hope they have more than just the pink.

5. Aniseedvan macrumors 6502a

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but mine turned up today (UK groupon deal) and it's fine apart from the mute switch cover doesnt appear to sit flush, with the mute switch in either position.

Does it "wear in" or do i have a dud one?!