Case-mate Verizon iPhone case doesn't match picture

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by orangemetronome, Feb 11, 2011.

1. orangemetronome macrumors newbie

So today I received my Pop! Verizon iPhone 4 case from Case-mate, and despite the packaging having a sticker that says Verizon iPhone case, it doesn't really fit a Verizon iPhone. It's a really great case and I'm thinking I may stick with it but I'm going to call their customer service first. The problem is, the ring/silent switch is not in the proper spot, and part of the switch is covered by the case. To compare, I'm posting the picture on my phone, and the picture from their website on how the Verizon iPhone case should look. It's still useable really, but I'm still slightly annoyed that I paid $30 and the case doesn't match their website.

Attached Files:

2. WordMasterRice macrumors 6502a

3. orangemetronome thread starter macrumors newbie

I agree, and this is what the packaging looks like:

Attached Files:

4. WordMasterRice macrumors 6502a

Hah, I wonder if they think there is no difference....

5. AuroraProject macrumors 65816

AuroraProject

I'd email them these pictures and demand the correct case via overnight shipping.

6. JASApplications macrumors 65816

+1

7. Roadking macrumors 6502

If it wasn't for what sounds like you got it shipped straight from case mate, I would think that someone with a at&t case swapped it for the case that was in there.

8. iserian macrumors 6502

9. obyte macrumors regular

That is clearly just a packaging mistake. They will have no problem swapping it. Do not keep that case on the iPhone.

10. red kiosk, Feb 12, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2011

red kiosk macrumors member

I ordered four cases for our family's Verizon iPhones. Only the Black/Cool Grey case was wrong. The others fit perfect. Nice balance of protection without too much bulk. Fits very tight. Casemate now list the Black/Cool Grey case as out of stock. They refunded my money and I will probably purchase later when then have them in. Take care!

On another note, has anybody used this case? Looks interesting and they say there is no reception problem. Kinda' makes your phone a weapon too.

http://abee.co.jp/English/Product/mobile_accessory/aluminum_jacket/01/gallery.html