Case-Monkey - iPhone 5?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by icehockey101, Nov 29, 2012.

1. icehockey101 macrumors newbie

Has anyone made a case on case-monkey? If so, how did you like it? I have been thinking about making one but haven't really seen any pics of how it looks on the iPhone 5 or how they hold up. Thanks!

2. snowboardfoo macrumors newbie

case monkey case

Yep I have two.

It's awesome, I put my logo on it and it printed really nice even though I didn't use a high res image... i used a wood background they have in step 2 and people look at it and ask if it's real wood (i dont think its quite that realistic but i guess it does look pretty cool)

The "thinshield" (the cases for iphone 4 and iphone 5 / i have had both now) is a snug / slim fit but solid, not too bulky at all like some are, but not so thin it feels like it could crack if you drop it like a lot of the cheap cases out there. I've had my current one for a couple months and I'm pretty happy about how it came out and it still looks the same as day 1 even after dropping it a few times! :D

i didnt know what else to put on there for a design so i used my logo, but there is a gallery of other stuff people are making even though its hard to find...

http://case-monkey.com/gallery.php