Case or Skin for iPhone 5?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by andrewtm, Sep 22, 2012.

1. andrewtm macrumors regular

I was just wondering if I should get a case or skin for the iPhone 5. I want to retain the thinness of the phone but still want to add protection. I know cases will certainly protect it, but I really like the feel of the phone naked.

Has anyone had any experience with either the Bodyguardz or wrapsol full body protection kits? I was thinking of getting the Bodyguardz Pure with either a bodyguardz side and back or Candyshell Satin. How well do the bodyguardz protect without cases, just alone? What about Wrapsol? If they protect well enough I won't even a case

Thanks

2. andrewtm thread starter macrumors regular

3. imazu macrumors regular

I have wrapsol on my MacBook and iPad. I preordered for my iPhone 5 and nano. I used bodyguardz before but I like the finish of wrapsol better. Replacement is easy just have to pay for shipping. For now I have cellairis that I like while I'm waiting for my wrapsol.

4. andrewtm thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks! Have you used with just the protectors and no case at all?

5. imazu macrumors regular

For the iPhone I would probably use a case not unless it'll cover the bezel which I doubt. I was able to use no case with my iPad but I have to put the smart case when I am watching so I don't have to hold it. My MacBook just have the wrapsol no case for it.