Case Pictures Thread - iPhone 6 Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by syclick, Sep 18, 2014.

1. syclick macrumors regular

After searching different threads for real-life pictures of iPhone 6 Plus cases, I figured it might be better for me to start a thread dedicated to that specific purpose.

Please keep in mind that this thread is for real-life photos of these cases (with or without phones in them). We've all seen the manufacturer's photos, but I think seeing them in real life gives us a better idea of what to expect and is more helpful in making a purchasing decision.

Last note - Videos welcome as well!

2. airfrancisco macrumors regular

Sounds good. Here's mine

Spigen KICK-STAND Slim Fit

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. syclick thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks! That's actually one of the cases I'm considering. Now if I could just make a decision on the color... :cool:

4. airfrancisco macrumors regular

It's easier if you have a favorite color. Red is mine so it's a no brainer for me to get this color lol

5. safetyobc macrumors 6502

safetyobc

That's a nice looking case. I'm thinking of going with that one or the Neo Hybrid

6. whirldy macrumors regular

whirldy

Will the raised lettering inside the Spigen cases cause scratching to the iP6/6+? :mad:

...concern anyone?

:cool:

7. syclick thread starter macrumors regular

I wouldn't think so. As far as I can tell, the interior is more rubber-like, which I wouldn't expect to scratch the phone.

8. aquababie macrumors member

aquababie

Same kickstand case from Spigen in Azalea Pink in my lady hands. I'm comfortable with the size.

Attached Files: