Case/pouch complete cover hard material

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MrMister111, Sep 28, 2014.

1. MrMister111 macrumors 68020

After a case or pouch that my iPhone 6 can be put in and then put in my pocket for complete protection, ideally a hard case for screen protection.

I don't want any cut outs as I'll use my iPhone outside, it's for work purposes really and so want complete protection in my pocket, reason I want it to be hard/rugged protection.

Currently I have a neoprene type that is ideal except it's soft and I'm worried when in my pocket if I bump into something at work at pocket level it will smash.

Anything like this? Ideally in UK our for delivery to UK.

Thanks

2. MrMister111 thread starter macrumors 68020

None then... :(

Looked and nothing I can see out there, lots of pouch, with pull tabs etc, but nothing that has a hard front to protect the screen , and be totally covered not with cutouts on.

3. MrMister111 thread starter macrumors 68020

4. bandrews macrumors 6502a

Not entirely sure what you're asking. Literally a rigid box that you would open and take the phone out every time you want to use it?

5. foreplay, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2014

foreplay macrumors member

6. popcorn-in-sac macrumors member

Try Nutshell cases

Although not completely rigid, the leather cases from Nutshell do have a stiff plastic insert in them on the screen side to help with this scenario.

They are based in New Zealand, and ship world-wide. My wife uses their pouches without tabs, pockets or belt clips, so it's pocketable as well.

Mark

7. alau0115 macrumors regular

Try looking in Etsy.com. There are a lot of sleeves/pouches for iPhone 6/6+.

Some allows you to customize the sleeve/pouch to fit your specific phone case. But for hard and rugged pouch/sleeve, it may still be difficult to find there.

8. MrMister111, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2014

MrMister111 thread starter macrumors 68020

Case/pouch complete cover hard material

Sort of yes. It's purely for work where I'll carry my iPhone in my pocket.

I don't like the cases where you click them into a plastic surround, and also a case that has a camera cut out.

I prefer to use it naked and am happy purely for work for something I've described. Out of work I have the Apple leather case and a normal soft pouch.

Beast that! Camera cut out though :(

9. Kisey macrumors 6502a

Still not exactly sure what you're looking for...so a case without any cutouts? Do you still want to be able to use the phone while its in the case? If not, then you can just get a Pelican box.

10. MrMister111 thread starter macrumors 68020

Not bothered on using the phone when in case no. Like a pouch but something to protect our better than a soft pouch in case I bump into something when it's in my pocket.

Thanks

11. Kisey macrumors 6502a

This may be overkill, but you asked for rugged: http://www.pelican-case.com/i1015.html

12. MrMister111 thread starter macrumors 68020

13. foreplay macrumors member

What do you mean?

It has the minimum amount of cutouts to keep it functional IMO