Case Program App stalling

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mnsportsgeek, Aug 9, 2010.

1. mnsportsgeek macrumors 65816

Hi,

I'm trying to apply for my free case from apple, and after I download the app and press get started. I get a white screen and it doesn't do anything.

Anyone else experience this and how do I fix it?

2. Irish Rose macrumors 65816

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

I ran into a similar problem with this App. I ended up deleting the App., and installing it again. It was ok for me the second time.

3. mnsportsgeek thread starter macrumors 65816

4. UMRebel macrumors member

I'm having the same issue. I deleted the app and reinstalled it a couple of times. Going to wait to try it by downloading through iTunes on my computer once I get home.

5. mnsportsgeek thread starter macrumors 65816

6. jpowermacg4 macrumors newbie

Yeah same thing is happening for me now also.... I meant to order it last night when it was still working, but ended up going to sleep. Now it's just giving me a white screen.

Guess i'll try back later. Maybe they are in the middle of a update to it.

7. jpowermacg4 macrumors newbie

It works now. Noticed some updated times now tho.. such as PixelSkin HD from 6-8 weeks to 3-5 weeks.

8. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

Yep, noticed the same thing when I ordered another case for a different iPhone. In fact, all the cases are showing much shorter shipping times.