Case Program Question with Multiple iPhone's tied to Single Itunes account

CJisohsocool

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 29, 2009
So yeah. I'm going to be getting 3 iPhone 4's (Selling one and keeping the other 2 for me and my dad) The thing is we both use the same iTunes account. So are we going to have a problem when trying to get the free case with the Case Program App?

nyghthybrid

macrumors member
Jul 2, 2010
good question... how can several names be on 1 itunes account? i think you may need to make new ones.

CJisohsocool

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 29, 2009
Several names are not on one account... We just use the same account to download apps and w/e on both of our phones.

carefreeninja

macrumors newbie
Jul 21, 2010
Not a problem. Were in a similar situation with mine and wife's phone. You need to install the case program app on each phone and order from there as the app checks your IMEI number while ordering. Doesn't matter if you share the itunes account.

CJisohsocool

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 29, 2009
Not a problem. Were in a similar situation with mine and wife's phone. You need to install the case program app on each phone and order from there as the app checks your IMEI number while ordering. Doesn't matter if you share the itunes account.
I don't need to use different names or different emails for it to send the confirmation or anything?