Case Program - Who ordered the Belkin Shield Micra clear ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by alpking, Aug 5, 2010.

1. alpking macrumors newbie

Hi everyone,

I would need your help if you ordered the Belkin Shield Micra Clear for iPhone 4 in the Case Program :

Could you give me the article number of the Belkin Shield Micra - Clear ?

I need it because first, I ordered the Incase Snap Case - Clear but them I changed my mind so I called the Apple Store...

The girl on the phone told me that she could change my order, but in order to do so, she need the reference number of the case I want.

The problem is that it's not referenced into the regular apple store so I couldn't find it...

It's really easy to find it, just check your order status or your email confirmation and you'll find it under the name of the product if you go through the apple store or just before the name of the product if you look at the email confirmation.

Thanks a lot in advance

2. Kone 33 macrumors newbie

I ordered it. It's called the Belkin Shield Micra, Iphone 4, Clear-Caf
    Part #H2375VC/A
    I was torn between this and the Incase too. What made you decide to switch?

3. alpking thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks a lot Kone 33 !

I don't know why I changed my mind :) Always got good Belkin products by the past so I thought why change... :D:D

4. cheapa55 macrumors 6502a

I ordered the Belkin as well but having second thoughts, plus it won't ship til 9/21.

Does anyone know if I can cancel my order on apple.com (looks like I can)? If I cancel on apple.com will the iPhone Case App show me as eligible again?

5. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

It won't let you cancel, at least I wasn't able to. Give CS a call to change your order. I've had to it do it twice now.

6. cheapa55 macrumors 6502a

Thanks for the info.