Case / protector for iPod touch 6th Gen

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mikebatho, May 17, 2017.

1. mikebatho macrumors 6502a

Can anyone in the UK recommend a decent touch case for the 6th gen touch? I say UK as I don't want to ship in from overseas.

I don't want the three layer type with attached screen protector, as I find they don't sit nicely. I'd rather go for a separate screen protector and case. Just needs a little protection from knocks, but I don't want it to look like a tank....

Cheers.

2. Paddle1 macrumors 68030

It can be difficult to get a case for the iPod that isn't designed specifically for kids, isn't too bulky/has a design you prefer. I had to get one from Amazon.com. I'm not in the UK so I can't recommend one but I do recommend searching around online for one you like.

3. mikebatho thread starter macrumors 6502a

Hi. Yeah, I've already been looking around, but reviews seem pretty sketchy. I was just hoping someone would see this in the UK that has found a decent one.... thanks.

4. jrs22 macrumors 6502

What if you check Amazon for reviews and then look for a UK seller on Ebay? I recently bought a new case for my Ipod Touch 4 because i still need it to run an "orphan" app, and found a large selection there.

5. Digger148 macrumors member

Digger148

Griffin Survivor Core and the Griffin FastClip for iPod are the 2 cases I use for my iPod Touch. Both are available via Ebay UK, but, I think they may ship from the U.S.

6. Plutonius macrumors 603

Plutonius

I always buy clear skins (front and back) for my Touch instead of a case. It makes them easier to hold, doesn't take away from their thinness and it seems to protect them well (never any damage on them).