Case questions for iphone 5/5s

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Sc5sdanny, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Sc5sdanny macrumors newbie

Can anyone recommend a good tpu/hybrid case for and iphone 5/5s with a tempered glass screen protector. I place my phone face down down on tables and need case that extends past the screen protector. I'm currently using the the speck grip case but it hasn't held up to well. Thanks in advance.

2. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

I have the iloome ScreenMate Flex Flexible Glass 8H and paired it with a Ultra Hybrid by Spigen. The screen protector is great. It reaches to the edge of my iPhone. You can't really tell if there is one on my phone. I had several people tell me that I need to get a better case because I might crack my screen. They are shocked to find that I have a screen protector on. Total cost for both was around $26.

If you like something that is slim, their Slim Armor S is pretty thin but still packs a lot of protection.

I'm liking the look of the UAG Hybrid case. I don't own that one so I can't comment too much on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK5jU1qhO3M

3. Sc5sdanny thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you for the quick reply. The UAG looks hard core lol I'm def trying that one out.

4. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

Yeah NP the UAG is on my list to get. I'm loving the Spigen brands right now. Priced just right.

5. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

Case questions for iphone 5/5s

The UAG case actually feels very protective like the spigen tough armor, which I also own. I have the orange, navy and clear versions of the UAG case. The clear is my favorite. I recommend it.

6. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

7. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

Also I highly recommend buying it on amazon as it is much cheaper than their website.

8. Sc5sdanny thread starter macrumors newbie

I just received my UAG case and I must say I'm really impressed. Thinner then the speck candy shell yet it fells a lot stronger. I def love that the edges extend past the glass screen protector. This ones a keeper#

Attached Files: