Case Recommendation for a MBA

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by Xjett, May 17, 2008.

1. Xjett macrumors member

Hey guys, just bought a Macbook Air, can anyone recommend me a good case?

2. fredrickyoon macrumors regular

fredrickyoon

I use 2 cases right now and couldn't be more happier with them, but it's all preference and what you prefer.

I use the Waterfield Velco Case for my Air, protects the Air very nicely, and fits into my Waterfield shoulder bag.

The other case that I use is the Civilian Lab sleeve (much like the ManilaMac, but a lot better I think in terms of quality and protection).

I also have a few other cases that I bought that I didn't like, and if you're interested, send me a PM or an email to fredrick.yoon@gmail.com.

I have them out on the MarketPlace on this forum for quite some time.

1) UKWrappers Altarana Metal Grey Sleeve (will ship to US with Priority Mail for US$ 45 paypal'd to me. This lists for over US$ 60 from their website, hand made in England).

2) In Case Black Neoprene Sleeve (will ship to US with Priority Mail for US$ 25 paypal'd to me.)

3) Incipio Technologies Metal Grey Sleeve (will ship to US with Priority Mail for US$ 20 paypal'd to me.)

These 3 cases listed above were only used once and are still practically brand new.

Thanks

3. macairlover macrumors newbie

I bought the fabrix, and it is absolutely gorgeous! it protect my AIR nicely, and fix the AIR perfectly! highly recommended!!!

4. Rumorman93 macrumors member

Rumorman93

interofficemac

if you are looking for a stylish and protective case go to www.interofficemac.com they have a new size that is the absolute best thing yet for the air and they are even working a deal with Intel to outfit there MacBook air users. Check it out