Case Recommendations?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by InfernoUk, Jun 1, 2012.

1. InfernoUk macrumors 6502

Hey guys

I need a thin case for my ipad 3 that covers the front and back, the kind of portfolio style.

Is there a most popular choice? I always used InCase but their prices are getting stupid so im looking for something a bit cheaper if possible. At the moment i still keep my ipad in its original box when not suing it so need to get a case soonish!

2. kodeman53 macrumors 65816

I suggest searching this forum for the word 'folio'.

3. Rodster macrumors 68040

Check the Amamzon UK website for this case. http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-HardBa...LX5G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1338554155&sr=8-1

I bought it in the US and i'm quite happy with it. It's a complete rubber case that has a built in smart cover. I paid $13 for it. I really like the look, fit and finish. It looks quality for the price.

[​IMG]

4. InfernoUk thread starter macrumors 6502

5. Rodster macrumors 68040

Yes it offers rear protection. What I like most about it, all of the holes and cutouts are aligned perfectly and you can't beat the price. :)

Forgot to mention they sell other colors as well.

6. kobiano macrumors member

I just got my Poetic Hardback case 2 days ago, White case for my white iPad, and it's the best 16$ that I could have spent, highly recommend this if you're looking for sleekness with back protection and also a smart cover like functionality

7. Mikes2pads macrumors regular

MARWARE CEO HYBRID. Strong ,versitile and cool looking for sure.
    Check amaz and YouTube. Not in that order

8. tomclocke macrumors newbie

tomclocke

Two days ago I bought the Skech Porter and it is lovely, has a hand strap when carrying it with one hand and controlling it with the other. It also has three different tilt positions and feels great on your lap when sitting down.

9. Seamaster macrumors 6502a

Seamaster

10. ElDogman macrumors 6502

ElDogman

I think the design is nice and I like the skech brand
    but for me personally, not sure if I could suggest the $40-50 price tag when the Poetic and Moko versions (90% identical to the Skech Porter, hand strap and all) go for under $20.

11. tomclocke macrumors newbie

tomclocke

After comparing it to similar but cheaper alternatives, I found that the build quality was a lot nicer and feels better.