Case Recommendations

nviz22

Cancelled
Original poster
Jun 24, 2013
Hi everyone. I just got a new Gold 6+. I am trying to find a stylish case for my phone. I prefer something clear to show off the back color, but I am amenable to some suggestions. Sleek, protective, stylish, etc. Just suggest something economical under $20. Thanks for your time.

gmintz09

macrumors member
Mar 5, 2015
iMore wrote an article recommending some clear cases (many of which are $20 or below on Amazon), including one from Case-Mate, Poetic, Caseology, and Spigen. I can't personally vouch for any of these particular cases, but the Amazon reviews sound promising. I've had other Spigen cases before and they seem to be pretty durable and well made for the most part.

tsevince

macrumors regular
May 19, 2015
A little more than the suggested $20 price range but the Griffin Identity case is a great choice at about $30. The frame and back covers are interchangeable, so if one day you want a clear case, that's one back, if another you want a colour or a design, you can have another back for that, all in one case. May fit your stylish needs better.

nviz22

Cancelled
Original poster
Jun 24, 2013
I actually ordered the Spigen Slim Armor Champagne Gold. Thanks for sharing info though.

Reactions: bigdaddy223
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.