Case Recommendations

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by nviz22, Jun 9, 2015.

1. nviz22 macrumors 68040

nviz22

Hi everyone. I just got a new Gold 6+. I am trying to find a stylish case for my phone. I prefer something clear to show off the back color, but I am amenable to some suggestions. Sleek, protective, stylish, etc. Just suggest something economical under $20. Thanks for your time.

2. gmintz09 macrumors member

iMore wrote an article recommending some clear cases (many of which are $20 or below on Amazon), including one from Case-Mate, Poetic, Caseology, and Spigen. I can't personally vouch for any of these particular cases, but the Amazon reviews sound promising. I've had other Spigen cases before and they seem to be pretty durable and well made for the most part.

3. tsevince macrumors regular

tsevince

A little more than the suggested $20 price range but the Griffin Identity case is a great choice at about $30. The frame and back covers are interchangeable, so if one day you want a clear case, that's one back, if another you want a colour or a design, you can have another back for that, all in one case. May fit your stylish needs better.

4. nviz22 thread starter macrumors 68040

nviz22

I actually ordered the Spigen Slim Armor Champagne Gold. Thanks for sharing info though.